Village Storage Solutions (TLIG Holdings Ltd.) (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Village Storage Solutions (TLIG Holdings Ltd.) of Cobden Mill, Gower Street, Farnworth, Lancashire BL4 7EP.
We will comply with data protection law, which says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
– Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way
– Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes
– Relevant to the purpose we have told you about and limited only to those purposes
– Accurate and kept up to date
– Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about
– Kept securely
We may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.manchester-storage.co.uk (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
– We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
– Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access. We use Google Analytics to obtain some of this information, for more information on the Google Analytics policies click here.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. We use Google Analytics to obtain some of this information.
We may use the following cookies:
Essential cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use our shopping bag or make use of e-billing services.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies. These cookies automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
– In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
– If Village Storage Solutions or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via our contact form, phone number or Village Storage Solutions (TLIG Holdings Ltd.) Cobden Mill, Gower Street, Farnworth, Lancashire, BL4 7EP.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us via our contact form, phone number or Village Storage Solutions (TLIG Holdings Ltd.) Cobden Mill, Gower Street, Farnworth, Lancashire, BL4 7EP.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Please be aware that all phone calls made to Village Storage Solutions (TLIG Holdings Ltd.) are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in May 2018.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.